Sunday, October 12, 2014

MY NEW WEBSITE IS LIVE!!


Hey Everyone,

When I started this blog it was a place for me to post my super simple recipes for family and friends. It eventually turned into a passion for health and wellness and led me to the Institute for Integrative Nutrition to become certified as a health coach. I have shared with you all little tidbits throughout the last year and now I have finally started a full fledged health coaching business!

Outside the Box Health Solutions is a practice of all things health and wellness. Its a place where I can put all my passion into helping others and I am really excited to share with you my brand spankin' new website! Go over to www.otbhealthsolutions.com to see my philosophy on health and wellness and get my latest recipes! I will no longer be posting here. All my latest posts and recipes will be over on my new website. No need to resubscribe though. All new posts will still be sent straight to your inbox.

I want to give a special THANK YOU to all the people who have been with me from the beginning. It's because of you that I had the courage to go back to school and pursue my passion!


No comments:

Post a Comment